Conrad Kacsik can meet a variety of needs with custom-designed systems for controlling temperature, pressure, flow and other process variables.
Our engineering team installs easy-to-use systems and software, such as SpecView human-machine interface (HMI) software, that work with standard PCs, providing for simple operation, configuration, programming and access to critical data.
These systems and software help providers in a wide array of industries meet demanding tolerances and deliver consistent results.
SpecView Software for Optimal Supervisory Control
SpecView HMI software provides companies powerful automation, oversight and control of their equipment.
- Ease of operation: This software was designed with the user in mind. Its operator interface can be programmed with customizable screens that automate tasks, decrease training time and simplify monitoring and operation—which all greatly reduces operator error. It also offers extreme flexibility: Access can be limited with passwords if desired, and users can automatically select the parameters and processes that best suit their specific needs and roles.
- Remote access: Its interface allows the operator to remotely view and control process instruments. The SpecView HMI package provides users a remote seat license so other users can log in to a local computer to review charts, write programs or control furnaces—remotely. Users can also receive email or text alerts in the event of an emergency.
- Industry compliance: The software helps users comply with regulatory requirements, including AMS2750 and Nadcap.
- Integration: SpecView integrates with the controls of all major manufacturers.
- Customization: The software makes it easy for us to customize screens so they include additional information, such as customer names, part numbers, part quantities—and any additional information you want to include with the process data. This can all be accomplished with either a keyboard entry or barcoding. We can even program SpecView to create a visual representation of your process. Graphics of your furnaces can be designed to show valve locations, various states and process variables. And additional screen applications can be developed for process details, batch reports, recipe management, loop turning and departmental overviews.
Many Applications, One Trusted Partner
Conrad Kacsik installs supervisory control systems for industrial furnaces, ovens and other devices used in these common applications:
- Heat treating
- Ceramics and glass
- Food and beverage
- Water and wastewater
These systems allow you to monitor and control processes either on-site or remotely via a user-friendly operator interface.
We build systems using the best devices in the industry from leading providers like Honeywell, Watlow and Yokogawa. Your operations will become more effective, consistent and efficient with these superior supervisory controls.