Primary duties include servicing process control equipment for industrial furnaces and ovens in the manufacturing and thermal processing industries.
Field Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include installation, calibration and maintenance of clients’ instrumentation and controls, performance of temperature uniformity surveys and system accuracy checks. Correspondence with clients, including the development of proposals, resolution of issues and maintenance of reporting records is required.
- Candidate should be familiar with most major brands of thermal and process control instrumentation and data acquisition systems, including Honeywell, Yokogawa, Eurotherm and Watlow, as well as sensors, including transmitters and thermocouples
- Able to perform calibration procedures traceable to industry standards such as NIST and/or AMS2750
- Electrical background and experience with industrial process controls are necessary
- Experience with industrial furnaces is beneficial
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solver
- Process-oriented with attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally with clients, service technicians and engineers
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Desire to provide excellent client service
- Occasional overnight travel is necessary
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Conrad Kacsik offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan with match and paid time off.
- Company vehicle, laptop computer and cell phone are provided