Conrad Kacsik’s industrial furnace safety checks and service ensure that your combustion systems perform safely and optimally. We offer an array of services, from entirely new system designs and implementations to minor repairs and upgrades.
- Certified combustion burner system testing and adjustment service
- This includes burner and control adjustment and repair (as needed).
- Combustion safety system inspection service
- This involves inspecting for proper operation of combustion safety system valves, controls, flame safeguards as well as proper furnace startup and flame-safety system operation. We perform a gas valve and control train safety inspection for compliance with the NFPA 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces.
- We conduct detailed checks of gas and combustion air pressure switches, combustion sequence control logic and electronic operation, safety valve operation, closure and leak testing. If equipment fails to meet required specifications because of design, method of use or excessive wear or damage, we can recommend and implement solutions to address any issues.
- Furnace inspection reports
- These document performance for furnace and devices reviewed. The furnace inspection report includes observations and recommendations. Temperature measurement equipment used and related work performed is NIST traceable.
Contact us for:
- Combustion system design and installation
- System startup and adjustment
- Flame safety inspection and training
- Gas/electric conversions
- Atmosphere oxygen and carbon sensors
- Maintenance and repair
As furnace safety consultants, we keep your industrial furnace and controls compliant with Nadcap standards, AMS2750 pyrometry specifications and CQI-9 standards.