We are looking for an experienced and highly qualified controls engineer to assist in the development of automated control systems. We primarily work with control systems for industrial furnaces.
Primary job functions include design, configuration, programming, testing, troubleshooting, installation and commissioning of SCADA systems at client sites.
The ideal candidate has at least an associate degree in electronics/electrical engineering and experience with AutoCAD.
Controls Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop control systems utilizing controls from industry leaders such as Honeywell, Yokogawa, Eurotherm and Watlow
- Installation and startup of control systems at client facilities
- Develop quotations for control systems based on client requirements
- Maintain and repair systems
- Inspect systems to ensure they meet safety regulations
Controls Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in electronics/electrical engineering
- Several years of engineering experience
- AutoCAD skills
- Familiarity with common PLC hardware
- Familiarity with human-machine interface software
- Strong communication abilities
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Conrad Kacsik offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan with match and paid time off
- Company vehicle, laptop computer and cell phone are provided