Register for our web-based course
Conrad Kacsik has combined over 30 years of pyrometry experience into a comprehensive pyrometry course that’s designed to introduce and expand your knowledge of pyrometry in a way that’s dynamic and in-depth.
The Principles of Pyrometry training course—a web-based session split into five days and taught by our Director of Technical Services Jason Schulze—helps individuals:
- Obtain a better understanding of AMS2750F and Nadcap requirements
- Learn how to minimize Nadcap findings in pyrometry
- Use flexible tools to ensure conformance
- Network with our suppliers
This course allows our customers to attend at their office and still have time to complete their normal tasks. Each day covers a specific subject within AMS2750F and allows our customers to only focus on topics they need to.
Training Course Details
- June 28: Thermocouple Requirements
- June 29: Instrumentation & Thermal Processing Equipment Requirements
- June 30: System Accuracy Testing Requirements
- July 1: Temperature Uniformity Survey Requirements
- July 2: Offsets and General Quality Requirements
Each day starts at 1 p.m. ET and will end approximately at 3 p.m.
- $985 for the full five-day course
- Customers can also enroll per subject/per day at $210 per session
No company other than Conrad Kacsik will be offering online pyrometry courses.
If you’re new to pyrometry, have been through several heat-treat audits or have been committed to pyrometry training, this session will not only fulfill those commitments but will give you the knowledge and answer the questions you need to understand and better manage your pyrometry needs.
Reserve your spot now by filling out the form. Following form submission, you'll receive additional information, including how to make your payment.